Gary Kruse, 51 - September 24, 2008
Gary Lynn Kruse, 51, of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008, at his home in Gothenburg.
Services were held on Saturday, Sept. 20, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
Kruse was born on Jan. 20, 1957, at Cozad to Wilbert and Esther (Sheets) Kruse. He grew up at Cozad and attended schools in Gothenburg and Cozad.
He was united in marriage to Angie Dishman on July 13, 1979, at the Nazarene Church in Gothenburg.
Kruse had worked as a truck driver, most recently for Gothenburg Feed Products.
He enjoyed spending time with his family, and in his free time he enjoyed playing pool in the APA Pool Leagues, according to family members. He also enjoyed completing a Rubik’s Cube in under two minutes, watching game shows and any John Wayne movie as well as listening to music.
?Kruse was preceded in death by: his parents, Wilbert and Esther Kruse; his father-in-law, William Dishman; sister-in-law, Maria Kruse.
?Survivors include: his wife, Angie of Gothenburg; three sons—Shane (Tasha), Triston and Kendall; a daughter, Brittany; grandson, Leviathan; three brothers—Quen, Gene and Terry (Vicky); sister, Sandy (Marvin) Tabor.
Memorials are suggested to the family at: 1421 Ave. A, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com.
Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates