Jeannette Miller, 90 - January 28, 2009
Jeannette “Jan” C. (Anderson) Miller, 90, of Florida, formerly of Gothenburg, died at the nursing facility Summerville at Bradenton, FL.
Miller’s ashes are to be buried near her mother and father at the Peckham Cemetery at Gothenburg.
She attended Gothenburg High School and was a member of the 1935 graduating class.
Survivors include: her two sons—Gregory Miller of Saginaw, MI, and Steven Miller of Bowling Green, OH; five grandchildren; a sister, Doris Axthelm of North Platte.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC