Jeannette Miller, 90 - January 28, 2009
Jeannette “Jan” C. (Anderson) Miller, 90, of Florida, formerly of Gothenburg, died at the nursing facility Summerville at Bradenton, FL.
Miller’s ashes are to be buried near her mother and father at the Peckham Cemetery at Gothenburg.
She attended Gothenburg High School and was a member of the 1935 graduating class.
Survivors include: her two sons—Gregory Miller of Saginaw, MI, and Steven Miller of Bowling Green, OH; five grandchildren; a sister, Doris Axthelm of North Platte.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite