Priscilla (Pat) Ring, 78 - April 20, 2014Priscilla “Pat” Fortik Ring, 78, of Kearney died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at her residence.
A private service for immediate family members will be conducted at a later date by O’Brien Straatmann Redinger Funeral Home of Kearney.
Ring was born June 7, 1935, in Custer County.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Portia (Dobesh) Fortik; and a grandson.
Survivors include: her sons—Bill (Michele) Carlson of Lincoln and Dan (Mary) Carlson of Wetmore, CO; a daughter, Cindy McMinn (Rich Loibl) of Gothenburg; brother, Doug (Pat) Fortik of Winnamuca, NV; grandchildren—Bryce Carlson and Amber (Eric) Toombs, all of Lincoln, and Melissa McMinn of Kearney.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family for future designation.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500