Pamela Sue Slack, 54 - March 30, 2014Pamela Sue Slack, 54, of Gothenburg passed away Sunday, March 30, 2014, at her home in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted on Thursday, April 3, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Inurnment will take place at a later date at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Slack was born June 9, 1959, at Gothenburg, the daughter of Claude Slack and Sharon Griffs. She grew up in Gothenburg where she attended school.
She later resided at Fort Collins, CO, Lafayette, CO, and on a farm at Thornton, CO, before moving back to Gothenburg.
Slack enjoyed cooking, family get-togethers and especially spending time with her grandsons, and waking the girls up for “Tickle Sunday” and taking her cats for walks, according to family members.
She was preceded in death by: her grandparents, Kenneth and Eva Slack; a brother, Mike Griffis.
Survivors include: her father, Claude (Judy) Slack of Gothenburg; mother, Sharon Griffs of Tooele, UT; her husband, David Miller of Gothenburg; two daughters—Skylar Miller and Jordan Miller of Gothenburg; two grandsons—Brently Wilson and Jase Adams; four sisters—Cindy Williams of Gothenburg, Melodi Rogers of Pahrump, NV, Kendra Jo Arron of Lincoln, and Rhonda Daul of Sweet Water, TX; two brothers—Mark Slack of Ft. Collins and Roger Griffis of Salt Lake City, UT.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout