Norma Les Beck, 95 - March 02, 2014Norman “Les” Beck, 95, of Farnam passed away Sunday, March 2, 2014, with his son Larry Beck, daughter Cathy Straughan and son-in-law Ron Straughan, at his side.
A memorial service will be conducted on May 24, at 10 a.m., Memorial Day weekend, at the United Methodist Church, 303 Caribou St., Farnam, NE 69029, with a reception to follow. Interment of cremains will take place at the Farnam Cemetery.
Beck was a decorated World War II United States Navy veteran.
He was employed as the town maintenance man in Farnam for several years, and also organized many local jam session at Cozad.
Beck is survived by numerous family members.
In lieu of flowers, family suggests contributions be made to donor’s choice church.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together