Jonna Garner, Infant - February 16, 2014Jonna Victoria Grace Garner, infant daughter of Andrew Garner of Gothenburg and Trisha Garner of Cheyenne, WY, born Feb. 14, 2014, at Cheyenne, passed away Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014.
Garner was preceded in death by her uncle, JD Garner.
Survivors include: mother, Trisha Garner of Cheyenne; father, Andrew Garner of Gothenburg; three siblings—Paige, Trae and Addison of Cheyenne; five aunts—Ruby and Leanne, both of Gothenburg, Tara of Cheyenne, Krissi of Fort Morgan, CO, and Tracy of Brighton, CO; an uncle, Richie of Fort Morgan; grandparents—John and Lora Garner of Gothenburg, Barbara Shurtleff of Cheyenne and Richard Parsons of Fort Morgan; seven cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the Garner family c/o Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, 620 10th St., Gothenburg, NE.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant