Barbara McClement, 70 - February 23, 2014Barbara McClement, 70, of Gothenburg died Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating.
A visitation will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
McClement was born Sept. 6, 1943, at Philadelphia, PA, daughter of William and Dorothy Bradley.
Survivors include: her husband, Ronald McClement of Gothenburg; daughter, Donna McClement; sons—John McClement and Christopher McClement.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays