Harold Peden, 80 - March 25, 2009
Harold Lee Peden, 80, of Humansville, MO, formerly of Lexington and North Platte, died Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009, at Citizens Memorial Hospital at Bolivar, MO.
Graveside services were held Feb. 23 at Humansville Cemetery with Henry Beachy officiating.
Peden was born the son of Ward F. and Susan Duffy Peden, on Feb. 21, 1929, at North Platte.
He was united in marriage to Georgia R. Dolan on June 20, 1957, at Lexington. The couple had resided at Humansville since 1993.
Peden was a retired farmer and was employed for many years by Skinner and DeFillips Feed Yard.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Ward and Susan; a brother, Roger Peden.
Survivors include: his wife, Georgia; a brother, Ed Peden of Cozad; brother-in-law, Bob (Colleen) Dolan of Overton; sisters-in-law, Janet (Clayton) Struempler of Loomis and Sus Peden of Gothenburg; several nieces and nephews.
Memorial donations may be sent to: Nebraska Boys Home, P.O. Box 639, Alliance, NE 69301.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.murrayfuneralhomes. com.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics