Janet Williams, 80 - May 01, 2013Janet Williams, 80, of Lincoln, originally of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, with her family by her side.
Services took place on Monday, May 6, at the Wyuka Funeral Home.
Graveside services will be on Tuesday, May 7, at Maxwell at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Williams was born Jan. 17, 1933, at Gothenburg to Kenneth H. and Betty I. (Ostrom) Schriver.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Jim R. Williams; her parents; a brother, Kay Rodney Schriver; sister and brother-in-law, Betty Ann (Blunder) Thomas.
Survivors include: her daughter and son-in-law, Sandie (Bob) Frank of Lincoln; her son, Shawn Williams of Lincoln; granddaughters—Carly Frank and Abby Frank; brother and sister-in-law, Gene (Velma) Schriver of Gothenburg; sisters and brothers-in-law—Arita (Mel) Wilson of Loveland, CO, Carol (Larry) Surber and Vicki (Larry) Kinnan, all of Lincoln.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the American Cancer Society.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together