Janet Williams, 80 - May 01, 2013Janet Williams, 80, of Lincoln, originally of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, with her family by her side.
Services took place on Monday, May 6, at the Wyuka Funeral Home.
Graveside services will be on Tuesday, May 7, at Maxwell at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Williams was born Jan. 17, 1933, at Gothenburg to Kenneth H. and Betty I. (Ostrom) Schriver.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Jim R. Williams; her parents; a brother, Kay Rodney Schriver; sister and brother-in-law, Betty Ann (Blunder) Thomas.
Survivors include: her daughter and son-in-law, Sandie (Bob) Frank of Lincoln; her son, Shawn Williams of Lincoln; granddaughters—Carly Frank and Abby Frank; brother and sister-in-law, Gene (Velma) Schriver of Gothenburg; sisters and brothers-in-law—Arita (Mel) Wilson of Loveland, CO, Carol (Larry) Surber and Vicki (Larry) Kinnan, all of Lincoln.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the American Cancer Society.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant