Roman Christopher Scott - January 13, 2010
To Chris and Ann Scott of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Roman Christopher, weighing six pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are LeRoy and Julie Scott of Gothenburg and Jody and Ellen Mortensen of Broken Bow.
Great-grandparents include Wynne Norsworthy and Norma Scott, both of Gothenburg, and Sue Stevenson of Broken Bow.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays