Jocelyn Renae Armstrong - January 06, 2010
To Taylor and Andrea Armstrong of Ceresco, on Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Jocelyn Renae, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, James.
Grandparents include Dee and Bob Bartlett of Cozad, Vickie and Steve Jensen of Bradshaw, and Wayne Quimby of Missouri.
Local great-grandparents are Bill and DeDe Diehl of Brady and Ray and Sharron Armstrong of Gothenburg.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly