Reagan Suzanne Langley - December 30, 2009
To Matt and Sherri Langley of Gothenburg, on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Reagan Suzanne, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by three brothers, Drake, Tanner and Garrett.
Paternal grandparents include the late Fritz and Maxine Langley of Cambridge. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Susie Foster of Holbrock.
Great-grandmother is Margie Meader of Holbrock.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook