Brigham Haynes Ricley - December 23, 2009
To Logan and Stephanie Ricley of Gothenburg, on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brigham Haynes, weighing nine pounds, 4.7 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Hayden Rachel.
Paternal grandparents include Martha and Dan Mathers of Maxwell, and Randy and Karla Ricley of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Tom Holm and Steve and Frances Linegar, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Bob and Marj Plank of Gothenburg.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout