Brigham Haynes Ricley - December 23, 2009
To Logan and Stephanie Ricley of Gothenburg, on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brigham Haynes, weighing nine pounds, 4.7 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Hayden Rachel.
Paternal grandparents include Martha and Dan Mathers of Maxwell, and Randy and Karla Ricley of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Tom Holm and Steve and Frances Linegar, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Bob and Marj Plank of Gothenburg.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life