Maddux James Mosser - December 02, 2009
To Mitchell and Samantha (Spencer) Mosser of Omaha, on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Maddux James, weighing seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Neal and Major.
Grandparents are Marge and George Spencer of Brady, Deborah (Jerry) Payton and Timothy (Shelli) Mosser, all of Omaha.
Great-grandfather is Neal Mosser of Gretna.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride