Maddux James Mosser - December 02, 2009
To Mitchell and Samantha (Spencer) Mosser of Omaha, on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Maddux James, weighing seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Neal and Major.
Grandparents are Marge and George Spencer of Brady, Deborah (Jerry) Payton and Timothy (Shelli) Mosser, all of Omaha.
Great-grandfather is Neal Mosser of Gretna.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout