Connor James Oberg - March 04, 2009
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Connor James, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches long. He was welcomed home by siblings, Jon, Elisa, Luke, Janae and Ryan.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege. Great-grandparents include Alvin and Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant