Connor James Oberg - March 04, 2009
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Connor James, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches long. He was welcomed home by siblings, Jon, Elisa, Luke, Janae and Ryan.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege. Great-grandparents include Alvin and Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Gothenburg girls do well at Don Bader Invite
- Rotarians clean canal
- Students medal at state Science Olympiad
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet