Brecken Reeann Hodges - March 04, 2009
To Brodie and Brenda Hodges of Seattle, WA, on Valentine’s Day, Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009, a daughter, Brecken Reeann, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Arby and Maclaina.
Grandparents are Dick and Shirley Speck of Farnam and Phyllis Hodges of California.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president