Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping - November 11, 2009
To Trent Kloepping and Brandi Viter of Lincoln, on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping, weighing six pounds, one ounce. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ryann Michele.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Sabin, and Bo and Sherry Viter, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Oop and Irene Viter of Gothenburg, Don and Phyllis Skillman of Ainsworth, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, and Duwayne Widholm of Brady.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST