Brett Owen Larson - February 04, 2009
To Todd and Sandy Larson of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 2, 2009, first baby of 2009 born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brett Owen, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21-inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Ashley, and brothers, Bryce and Jeremy.
Grandparents are Ron and Arylas Larson of Gothenburg, and Lawrence and Judy Bonin of Maxwell.
Great-grandparents include Duane and Bonnie Piepho of Brighton, CO.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC