Emilia Hope Tederman - February 25, 2009
To Matt and Cindy Tederman of Yutan, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Emilia Hope, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Isabella and Gabriella.
Paternal grandparents are Lane and Pat Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Joe and Marilyn Srb of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Jenkins of Gothenburg and Adella Srb of Madison.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30