Cash David McLaughlin - March 11, 2009
To Brandon and Lacey (Miller) McLaughlin of Central City, on Friday, Feb. 20, 2009, at Mary Lanning Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cash David, weighing seven pounds, five ounces.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Donald and Orva Hartley and Lloyd and Juleen Farnstrom, all of Hebron.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some