Cash David McLaughlin - March 11, 2009
To Brandon and Lacey (Miller) McLaughlin of Central City, on Friday, Feb. 20, 2009, at Mary Lanning Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cash David, weighing seven pounds, five ounces.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Donald and Orva Hartley and Lloyd and Juleen Farnstrom, all of Hebron.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney