Maggie Catherine Loos - March 18, 2009
To Joel and Jill Loos of Ashland, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, a daughter, Maggie Catherine, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Grandparents are Mike and Peggy Loos of Lincoln, and Karla Blase of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Shirley Blase of Central City, Rogene Shoup of Clarks, Creta Garratt of Gothenburg, and Patty Loos of Eugene, OR.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride