Carter James Kincheloe - April 01, 2009
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg, on Saturday, March 21, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing 7.1 pounds.
Paternal grandparents include Barb Max of Maxwell, and Ray and Theresa Gonzalez of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Randy and Kris Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Grace Gray of Lexington and Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair