Carter James Kincheloe - April 01, 2009
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg, on Saturday, March 21, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing 7.1 pounds.
Paternal grandparents include Barb Max of Maxwell, and Ray and Theresa Gonzalez of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Randy and Kris Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Grace Gray of Lexington and Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity