Carter James Kincheloe - April 01, 2009
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg, on Saturday, March 21, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing 7.1 pounds.
Paternal grandparents include Barb Max of Maxwell, and Ray and Theresa Gonzalez of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Randy and Kris Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Grace Gray of Lexington and Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action