Allison Elizabeth Shepherd - May 06, 2009
To Jerrad and Melissa Shepherd of Brady, on Friday, April 10, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Allison Elizabeth, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Cassie and Christina.
Grandparents are Leonard and Alisa Phillips of Mullen and Duane and Brenda Shepherd of Moorefield.
Great-grandparents include Alma Bullington of North Platte, Lynn and Joellen Phillips of Mullen, Grace Godfrey of Sutherland, and Walter Schultz of Gothenburg.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite