Tobin Arthur Gronewold - May 06, 2009
To Daniel and Kaydee Gronewold of Lincoln, on Monday, April 6, 2009, a son, Tobin Arthur, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by siblings, Eva and Blake.
Maternal grandparents are Ken and Karen Sawyer of Brady.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lola Heins of Gothenburg.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%