Ambry Karol Taubenheim - June 03, 2009
To Brian and Amy Taubenheim, on Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Ambry Karol, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Bryton.
Grandparents include Rod and Marla Klein of Farnam, Dean and Meda Taubenheim and Donna and Dale Peer, all of Hastings.
Great-grandparents are Arlene Klein of Gothenburg and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested