Cooper Michael Hill - June 10, 2009
To Chad and Jennifer Hill of Andover, KS, on Wednesday, June 3, 2009, a son, Cooper Michael, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Madison, and a brother, Evan.
Grandparents are Marvin and Barb Zoucha of Columbus, and Doug and Rhonda Hill of Farnam.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship