Broox Carter Burkholder - July 01, 2009
To Chad and Shanna Burkholder of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Broox Carter, weighing eight pounds, three ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Gavin and Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Garry and Patty Burkholder of Loveland, CO.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Alice Yost of Maxwell.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30