Broox Carter Burkholder - July 01, 2009
To Chad and Shanna Burkholder of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Broox Carter, weighing eight pounds, three ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Gavin and Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Garry and Patty Burkholder of Loveland, CO.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Alice Yost of Maxwell.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC