Rylea Debra Sierks - July 02, 2014To Dusty and Alisha Sierks of Cozad on Monday, June 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Rylea Debra, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Marvin Sierks and Pam Shears of Giltner.
Maternal grandparents are Leon and the late Debra Schroeder of Bloomfield.
Great-grandmother is Lois Dainton of North Platte.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair