Rylea Debra Sierks - July 02, 2014To Dusty and Alisha Sierks of Cozad on Monday, June 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Rylea Debra, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Marvin Sierks and Pam Shears of Giltner.
Maternal grandparents are Leon and the late Debra Schroeder of Bloomfield.
Great-grandmother is Lois Dainton of North Platte.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics