Rylea Debra Sierks - July 02, 2014To Dusty and Alisha Sierks of Cozad on Monday, June 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Rylea Debra, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Marvin Sierks and Pam Shears of Giltner.
Maternal grandparents are Leon and the late Debra Schroeder of Bloomfield.
Great-grandmother is Lois Dainton of North Platte.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates