Brooks Timothy Hamilton - June 25, 2014To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Columbus Community Hospital, a son, Brooks Timothy, weighing 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson, and a sister, Presley.
Grandparents are Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte and Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion.
Great-grandparents include Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg, Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege, and Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair