Brooks Timothy Hamilton - June 25, 2014To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Columbus Community Hospital, a son, Brooks Timothy, weighing 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson, and a sister, Presley.
Grandparents are Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte and Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion.
Great-grandparents include Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg, Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege, and Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together