Lauren Georgia Bracht - July 29, 2009
To Dan and Karen Bracht of West Point, on Saturday, July 4, 2009, at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lauren Georgia, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home a sister, Madison, and a brother, Joseph.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Vera Bracht of West Point.
Maternal grandparents and George and Margaret Dillon of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president