Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney