Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life