Beau Alan Fecht - September 02, 2009
To Jake and Julie Fecht of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beau Alan, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gunnar.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy McKeone of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Bernadine Fecht, Bob and Marj Plank and Ward and Shirley Lundstrom, all of Gothenburg, and Betty McKeone of Cozad.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500