Beau Alan Fecht - September 02, 2009
To Jake and Julie Fecht of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beau Alan, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gunnar.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy McKeone of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Bernadine Fecht, Bob and Marj Plank and Ward and Shirley Lundstrom, all of Gothenburg, and Betty McKeone of Cozad.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics