GeorgeJayna AnnMarie Potter - March 05, 2014To Jason and Margaret Potter of Cambridge on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, GeorgeJayna AnnMarie, weighing 5 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Quade.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Gail Johnson of Stockville. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Kristy Opela of Stapleton.
Great-grandparents include Norm Taylor of Overton, Twila Johnson of Stockville, and Wally and Cece Allison of Stapleton.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics