GeorgeJayna AnnMarie Potter - March 05, 2014To Jason and Margaret Potter of Cambridge on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, GeorgeJayna AnnMarie, weighing 5 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Quade.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Gail Johnson of Stockville. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Kristy Opela of Stapleton.
Great-grandparents include Norm Taylor of Overton, Twila Johnson of Stockville, and Wally and Cece Allison of Stapleton.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities