Shane Brian Gibson - September 09, 2009
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Shane Brian, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey, also of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Shickley, Dick and Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville, and the late Earl and Ione Gibson, Leland Rosenquist and Dean Hollibaugh.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins