Kearson Karter Putnam - March 05, 2014To Mike and Melissa Putnam of North Platte on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kearson Karter, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kyson, and a sister, McKenzie.
Paternal grandparents are Joe Putnam of Cambridge and Angie Head of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dianna Brown of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Betty Davis and Lillian Brown, both of McCook, Doug Bowden and Casey and Wilma Putnam, all of Cozad.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney