Kearson Karter Putnam - March 05, 2014To Mike and Melissa Putnam of North Platte on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kearson Karter, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kyson, and a sister, McKenzie.
Paternal grandparents are Joe Putnam of Cambridge and Angie Head of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dianna Brown of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Betty Davis and Lillian Brown, both of McCook, Doug Bowden and Casey and Wilma Putnam, all of Cozad.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together