Kearson Karter Putnam - March 05, 2014To Mike and Melissa Putnam of North Platte on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kearson Karter, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kyson, and a sister, McKenzie.
Paternal grandparents are Joe Putnam of Cambridge and Angie Head of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dianna Brown of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Betty Davis and Lillian Brown, both of McCook, Doug Bowden and Casey and Wilma Putnam, all of Cozad.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics