Tydus Clayton McAlevy - January 29, 2014To Levi McAlevy and Anny Soller of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Tydus Clayton, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 19¾ inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kayvin.
Paternal grandparents are Clay and Carolyn Dewey of Willow Island. Maternal grandparents are Pat Soller and Cindy Soller of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Marvin and Sandy Kruse-Tabor of Kimball, Don and Bev Soller of Gothenburg, and the late Viola and Ron Bice.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together