Tydus Clayton McAlevy - January 29, 2014To Levi McAlevy and Anny Soller of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Tydus Clayton, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 19¾ inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kayvin.
Paternal grandparents are Clay and Carolyn Dewey of Willow Island. Maternal grandparents are Pat Soller and Cindy Soller of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Marvin and Sandy Kruse-Tabor of Kimball, Don and Bev Soller of Gothenburg, and the late Viola and Ron Bice.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president