Maxwell James Bullock - January 22, 2014To Tyler and Kortney Bullock of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Maxwell James. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Natileigh.
Paternal grandparents are Cort and Kathy Bullock of Gothenburg and Kim Bullock of Kearney.
Maternal grandparents are Pat Pfeifer of Gothenburg and James and Trish Thiesing of Brady.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite