Weston Dean McMichael - January 22, 2014To Aaron McMichael and Lexine Smallfoot of Arnold on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a son, Weston Dean, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Conagher and Wacey.
Paternal grandparents are Gregg and Sherri McMichael of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Tannette Griess-Martin, also of Gothenburg, and the late Gary Smallfoot.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Pauline Edson of Gothenburg, Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Lincoln, Juanita Smallfoot of Gothenburg and Bob Hanna of Grand island.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater