Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident