Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price