Ayva Jean & Piper Leigh Sturgeon - October 16, 2013To Tyler and Katie Sturgeon of Broken Bow on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twin daughters, Ayva Jean, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and Piper Leigh, weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
Grandparents are Eric and Pam Standage and Doug and Tami Sturgeon, all of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith and Evelyn Peterson, all of Cozad.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates