Reanna Kay Davis - September 16, 2009
To Duane and Jeaninne Davis of Brady on Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Reanna Kay, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Robin.
Paternal grandparents are June and Charlie Brown of Brady. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Kathy Hild, also of Brady.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout