Reanna Kay Davis - September 16, 2009
To Duane and Jeaninne Davis of Brady on Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Reanna Kay, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Robin.
Paternal grandparents are June and Charlie Brown of Brady. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Kathy Hild, also of Brady.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action