Lynzy Rae Ostergard - October 09, 2013To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Callaway on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Lynzy Rae, weighing 9 pounds, and was 20½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Anslee.
Grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway and Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Jim Koenig of Ewing and Joan Thramer of O’Neill.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30