Isabella & Zayden & Easton Larson - September 25, 2013To Zachary and Ashley Larson of Holdrege on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, triplets: daughter, Isabella Nicole, weighing 3 pounds 14 ounces; two sons, Zayden Evan, weighing 4 pounds 7½ ounces; and Easton Douglas, weighing 4 pound 4 ounces.
Grandparents are Doug and Diana Hammer of Franklin and Kent and Cathy Larson of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie and Shirley Kahrs of Franklin and Alfred and Shirley McCullough of Broken Bow.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together