Jameson Joseph Cochran - September 25, 2013To Joey and Amber (Ross) Cochran of Kearney on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jameson Joseph, weighing 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Carter, Mackenzie and Lawson.
Paternal grandparents are Dick and Cheryl Cochran of Elm Creek. Great-grandparents include Charles and LaVaun Mergenthal of Woodbine, IA, and Delores Cochran of Fargo, ND.
Maternal grandparents are Bob and Melanie Nutt and Kent and Sandy Ross, all of Cozad. Great-grandparents include Marge Ballard of Gothenburg, Mel and Clarice Bolte of Seward and Marilyn Nutt of Lincoln.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action