Jameson Joseph Cochran - September 25, 2013To Joey and Amber (Ross) Cochran of Kearney on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jameson Joseph, weighing 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Carter, Mackenzie and Lawson.
Paternal grandparents are Dick and Cheryl Cochran of Elm Creek. Great-grandparents include Charles and LaVaun Mergenthal of Woodbine, IA, and Delores Cochran of Fargo, ND.
Maternal grandparents are Bob and Melanie Nutt and Kent and Sandy Ross, all of Cozad. Great-grandparents include Marge Ballard of Gothenburg, Mel and Clarice Bolte of Seward and Marilyn Nutt of Lincoln.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together