Jameson Joseph Cochran - September 25, 2013To Joey and Amber (Ross) Cochran of Kearney on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jameson Joseph, weighing 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Carter, Mackenzie and Lawson.
Paternal grandparents are Dick and Cheryl Cochran of Elm Creek. Great-grandparents include Charles and LaVaun Mergenthal of Woodbine, IA, and Delores Cochran of Fargo, ND.
Maternal grandparents are Bob and Melanie Nutt and Kent and Sandy Ross, all of Cozad. Great-grandparents include Marge Ballard of Gothenburg, Mel and Clarice Bolte of Seward and Marilyn Nutt of Lincoln.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates