Mckenna Lucile Reiman - September 04, 2013To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Mckenna Lucile, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and sisters, Brooklyn and Cassidy.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN. Paternal grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Buchan and Ken and Arlys Malo of Fairmont, MN.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity