Mckenna Lucile Reiman - September 04, 2013To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Mckenna Lucile, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and sisters, Brooklyn and Cassidy.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN. Paternal grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Buchan and Ken and Arlys Malo of Fairmont, MN.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays