Mckenna Lucile Reiman - September 04, 2013To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Mckenna Lucile, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and sisters, Brooklyn and Cassidy.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN. Paternal grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Buchan and Ken and Arlys Malo of Fairmont, MN.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action