Evelyn Marie Franzen - September 04, 2013To Troy and Jill Franzen of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Evelyn Marie, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by brothers, Zane Franzen of Gothenburg and Austin Thomsen of Lincoln.
Grandparents are Larry Alger of Gothenburg, Rusty and Jody Thorman of York, and Dale and Anne Franzen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Jean Jackson of Navasota, TX.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney