Evelyn Marie Franzen - September 04, 2013To Troy and Jill Franzen of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Evelyn Marie, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by brothers, Zane Franzen of Gothenburg and Austin Thomsen of Lincoln.
Grandparents are Larry Alger of Gothenburg, Rusty and Jody Thorman of York, and Dale and Anne Franzen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Jean Jackson of Navasota, TX.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity