Evelyn Marie Franzen - September 04, 2013To Troy and Jill Franzen of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Evelyn Marie, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by brothers, Zane Franzen of Gothenburg and Austin Thomsen of Lincoln.
Grandparents are Larry Alger of Gothenburg, Rusty and Jody Thorman of York, and Dale and Anne Franzen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Jean Jackson of Navasota, TX.
- On-farm research helps growers generate results
- Weyers and Riley represent Swedes well at state meet
- Pumpkin creations
- Despite lower prices, harvest conditions ideal
- Dist. 20, most Nebraska schools don’t meet federal yearly progress goals
- Sotello: Voice to represent all needed
- SCARY SLIDE
- Voters will decide state minimum wage