Kallie Grace Kincheloe - August 14, 2013
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kallie Grace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carter.
Paternal grandparents are Barb Max of Maxwell and Theresa and Ray Gonzalez of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Kris and Dr. Randy Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake and Grace Gray of Lexington.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog