Kasen Nicholas Yilk - August 07, 2013
To Jeremy and Elizabeth (Hoehner) Yilk of McCook on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kasen Nicholas Yilk, weighing eight pounds, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Camryn, and a brother, Nolan.
Grandparents are Kyle and Michele Hoehner of Lexington and Dan and Donna Yilk of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Andrea Bower of McCook, Patricia Hoehner of Kearney and Roy Christensen of Edison.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates