Kasen Nicholas Yilk - August 07, 2013
To Jeremy and Elizabeth (Hoehner) Yilk of McCook on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kasen Nicholas Yilk, weighing eight pounds, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Camryn, and a brother, Nolan.
Grandparents are Kyle and Michele Hoehner of Lexington and Dan and Donna Yilk of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Andrea Bower of McCook, Patricia Hoehner of Kearney and Roy Christensen of Edison.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout