Kyler Jaymes Klein - July 03, 2013
To Travis and Rachel Klein of North Platte on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Kyler Jaymes. He weighed seven pounds, 4.9 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Dawn Lydic of Maxwell, and Gary and Dianne Klein of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Carol Moench of Cheyenne, WY, Lois Meredith and Arlene Klein, both of Gothenburg, and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite