Cooper Roy Roth - June 12, 2013
To Corey and Keri Roth of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 6, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Cooper Roy, weighing six pounds, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kya.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Char Roth of Lincoln. Maternal grandparents are LaMonte and Darla Schlake of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Ima Burkey and Grace Roth of Milford, John and Elaine Schlake and Betty Volkman, all of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together