Cooper Roy Roth - June 12, 2013
To Corey and Keri Roth of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 6, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Cooper Roy, weighing six pounds, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kya.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Char Roth of Lincoln. Maternal grandparents are LaMonte and Darla Schlake of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Ima Burkey and Grace Roth of Milford, John and Elaine Schlake and Betty Volkman, all of Gothenburg.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price